Monday, March 31, 2014

Judging a book by its cover

One of my favorite trends right now in nurseries and kids rooms is open shelving. It's not only a great way to keep books from collecting all over the floor, but I love that it's an opportunity to display pretty books like pieces of art.




I'd love to incorporate this into Isla's room, showcasing some of her favorite books, and of course adding a few more. Here are my tops pics. Luckily these are not only lovely to look at, but the content is pretty good too ;) 








IKEA sells these inexpensive picture ledges that look just like Pottery Barn's, making this a super simple and affordable way to create a reading nook for you and your babe. I think I'll add them to the list for my next IKEA run.

What are some of your favorite pretty books? There are so many out there- I could drop a few hundred dollars like that. Luckily someone I know has a birthday in a couple months :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment