Sunday, February 16, 2014

Is this a test?

It never fails that when we are in major don't-spend-a-penny-on-anything-unless-it's-completely-necessary mode, I get approximately 700 emails about super crazy sales. And you know I love a good sale. Even though I won't be purchasing anything (are you listening, Sam??) I thought I'd pass them along in case you just got your tax return and would like to do your part to stimulate the economy.

Jcrew and CWonder / / additional 50% off sale. I want to invite this pillow to come live with me. Love the green and orange. And can you ever have too many pillows?! No. The answer is no.

Janie and Jack / / extra 20% off sale. When I first saw this top in the store, I gasped. Dramatic, I know, but it is really, really cute in person and screams summer. And this, come on. Is there anything to say? Someone, please, just buy it.

Tory Burch / / extra 25% off sale. Definitely on the pricier side, but a lot of great deals on "investment pieces." I also love this iPhone case with the iconic Reva flats, and how chic is this desk calendar?

Pottery Barn and PB kids / /  tons of stuff on sale for President's day. I have a love affair with navy (thus the name of this blog) and can think of at least a dozen places to put this vase in my house.

Serena and Lily / / free shipping on all orders. I've wanted these for so long, but already have way too many glasses. The gold is really pretty though, so someone snag them before they're gone! Isla's Hanna Andersson jammies are my absolute favorite not only because of the cute prints, but after dozens of washes they look the same as they did the day we bought them. These are absolutely adorable and a great deal!

West Elm / / 15% off sale plus free shipping. I helped a friend decorate his living room and we got this throw to drape over the couch. It is incredibly soft and a great price! I love cuddling up on the couch with a soft throw, and let's be honest, there's still a lot of winter left. These towels would spruce up any powder room or bathroom. I'm pretty sure they're the same ones John and Sherry used in their guest bathroom mini-makeover.

Williams Sonoma / / free shipping on all orders today. I want to get Isla a play kitchen for her birthday this year and this apron would look adorable hung from a hook on the side of it. Everything mini is so so cute!

Osh Kosh B'Gosh / / extra 25% off orders of $50. I love their overalls (so classic) but they have tons of cute pieces. And they're cheap, people. How adorable is this? And I told you- so affordable.

Are there any other sales out there I haven't heard about? Not that I'll be buying, but it's always fun to look. Happy shopping and happy President's day!



No comments:

Post a Comment