Thursday, May 8, 2014

We're back!

If you follow me on Instagram, you probably saw that we were in Tampa all of last week. My sister in law, her husband and my two adorable nieces live there, and we hadn't been in visit in 3 years! I was seriously craving palm trees, sunshine and the beach!! It's kind of awesome to have relatives that live in a tropical paradise. Makes the visits that much more enjoyable. :) We had such a great time watching the cousins play together (although Isla has a serious sharing problem and threw way too many toddler tantrums), and spent most afternoons hanging out in their gorgeous new pool. Sam and I are lazy vacationers, so it was perfect. Some good, old fashioned, and much-needed R&R. I was stressed about Isla's first flight, but she passed out instantly and slept for a solid hour. I was also nervous about fitting everything into my new LL bean tote, but that worked out well, and I was able to use it as my personal item. #winning (yep, I'm bringing that back)




How sweet is this shot I got when we loaded into the car at the airport? I think Isla told Claudia she loved her at least 47 times. It makes me sad that they don't get to see eachother very often. 


I'll summarize the rest of the trip in pictures I snapped on my iPhone (sorry for the overload, editing is not my strong suit) : 












(what would a post be without a little decor?!)

Thank you Liv, Isaac, Claudia and Helena for having us! We had a wonderful time and can't wait to come back soon! Now back to reality....which means lots of laundry and a house project or 50. 



No comments:

Post a Comment