Thursday, April 24, 2014

Attention all pillow hoarders

Serena and Lily has the best sales, and right now they have quite a few pillows you must order immediately!! All of these are $18.99:






I'm a girl who loves color, but after seeing pictures of Monika Hibbs'  living room (the rest of her house is absolutely stunning too), I could totally jump on the neutral bandwagon. All three of the neutral pillows above would help to create a very similar look on the cheap:




all images via Tracey Ayton Photography

Black and white (and gold!) is also tres chic right now, as you can see in the room below. I love how it's both masculine and feminine. A win-win!


While purple isn't my favorite color, radiant orchid is the Pantone color of the year, so give it a try with the aubergine pillow. It's close enough ;) Here are some pretty purple rooms even I can get behind: 




Have I justified you ordering every pillow yet?! I know, I know, I'm a total enabler. You'll thank me though when your friends are dying over your spruced up and swanky looking casa. And all for less than $100. Three cheers for pillows!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment