Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Isla's 1st birthday

That last post got me kind of excited about having a party, and then I remembered I've got one to plan. Isla turns 2 on June 4, and while I've bought a few things here and there, I've still got lots to do. Let's not focus on that right now, but rather take a look at pictures from her first birthday, since I never posted any of them. We did a mini celebration on her actual birthday, before the party:







 We had literally just moved into our house, so I had to work hard to keep all the boxes and clutter out of these pictures. It was quite the challenge since there was stuff EVERYWHERE. I found the garland on super clearance at Target that day, and the peonies too. Once again, Target to the rescue!

And now for the real party, although it's pretty simple compared to most of the ones I've seen on onto baby (which are, for the most part, fancier than my actual wedding). Still, I thought everyone had fun, the food was good, Isla looked adorable in her Janie and Jack romper, and we narrowly missed a huge rainstorm so were able to have it outside as planned. Get ready for picture overload, but how cute does my little bald baby look?!











Can't believe this little peanut will be 2 soon. Sniffle. Now excuse me- I've got some ginormous gold mylar balloons to order. 







No comments:

Post a Comment